16.5.08

Incurable Is Nothing


Sore throat is something incurable. At least that's what I thought up until today. As far as I can remember, you could never stop it before it inevitably led to coughing, sneezing or even worse – fever.

Last week, funny enough, for the first time in my life I went to see doctor because of a sore throat. Yes, just a sore throat! But deep down I thought it's not going to help. Why? You may ask. It's not cancer, AIDS or anything! Well, my experience convinced me that "oh shit, bad, going to be sick, again."

I found no alternative plot in my past.

The truth is: I could not do anything about it because I had never tried to do anything about it.

Now, that vicious cycle breaks. I'll go see doctor every time I've got a sore throat.

Impossible is not always nothing (Adidas will disagree), but many times, it's something only in our mind.

1 comment:

Alan Kan said...

Gargle with Listerine helps!